Saturday 30 April 2011

Evaluation Question 5

How did you attract/address you audience?




To publicise my video i
posted it online. I used 'Youtube'
 and 'Facebook'. As i believed that my target audience was
 the younger generation,ie;
Teenagers, i thought it
 would be best to
upload my video to facebook
which includes all my high school and sixth form class 
friends, aged between 15 - 19 years. I also 
have adults, this will also tell me whether my movie attracts the older gerneration too.   


 By putting my media product on these social networking sites, it allows me to get realistic and pure feedback for my video. This giving me the opotunity to realise the things that need redoing and the mistakes i have made in my video therefore overal giving me tips of improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment