Friday 29 April 2011

Evaluation Question 4

Who would be the audience for your media product?


I would suggest teenagers to be my main target audience for my media product. This due to many reasons. To start, the characters in my movie are aged 18 - 19years, and my actors who i casted are aged 16-18years. This for one draws my media product to the younger generation.

This is Rhiannon. Rhiannon loves going out and enjoying lots of time with her friends, she loves settling down with chocolate and ice scream to watch a good movie. She enjoys days out shopping in shops such as; Miss selfridge, River Island, Top Shop and Next. She enjoys spending quality time with her sister and having fun nights at ice skating and the cinema. She studies A Levels in Performing Arts, French and Law. This just proves that no matter how hard she loves to get down and study, she also loves a bit of fun.  She loves settling down to a good movie on movie night with her friends. Rhiannon enjoys movies such as comedy, Rom coms and entertainment, however she is also known to sit down to scary movies such a, Orphan, IT and The Shining. She loves to also watch soap Operas and other programmes that are brocasted on television. Programmes such as Emmerdale, Eastenders, Glee, Scoobie Doo, Hollyoaks, Friends, My Wife and Kids and Fresh Prince Of Bel air. So as you can see she is no stranger to a mixed variety of genres.
This is Ben, he loves Performing arts and spending time to the people closest to him. He loves to sit and watch movies, play Bowling and perform on stage, Ben loves accents, mainly french, and loves competing with his friends. He again is no stranger to sitting down and watching horror Movies and Entertainment on the television.


I believe my movie will appeal to someone like Rhiannon and Ben as it has a mixed amount of nature to it, and always gives you mixed emotions. Rhiannon loves to sit down to Rom Coms, this is a good thing as my movie does at times concentrate on the love for his long lost love. She also is no stranger to horrors, the horrors listed are deffinatly hgih at the top, therefore i hope for the best for my movie and i believe that she would love to watch a movie such as mine as it seems as it will appeal to her. My movie will give her the thrill and excitment she will love.

No comments:

Post a Comment